Friday, July 1, 2011

Random Musings

While there’s a lot on my mind, I’m having a hard time composing a meaningful, interesting post this morning. It’s a slow day at work, as we’re coming into the holiday weekend so I thought I’d amuse myself with some random bites:

-          My most favorite gift was a freeze dried mouse. Rob gave it to me on our first morning of Hanukkah (you may be asking, and no, I’m not Jewish). It’s name is Pasta Batman.
-          I was born at 4:44 p.m.  (and always happen to look at that clock, then)
-          I have never eaten a Twinkie, nor will I. I don’t care if it’s deep fried or covered in gold.
-          I quit the gum. Once I start, I just can’t stop. All or nothing, baby.
-          I was a little Jonbenet Ramsey and loved it
-          I call squirrels, “apples”; chipmunks, “kiwis”; and woodchucks, “animeals” (and animeals are my FAVORITE animal)
-          I have developed the habit of pairing infinitives with verbs (i.e. do kicking, do eating, etc.)
-          My alternate career was a funeral director (which is why I adore Six Feet Under)
-          When I was young, I did ballet, horseback riding, cheerleading, played the piano and snowboarded, though I really wasn’t that good at any
-          Until recently, I didn’t like bone marrow. Then I had a bone marrow custard soup in Mexico, which I am still talking about 14 months later
I’m sure there will be more randoms to come, but that’s all for now.
Now, go in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment