- My most favorite gift was a freeze dried mouse. Rob gave it to me on our first morning of Hanukkah (you may be asking, and no, I’m not Jewish). It’s name is Pasta Batman.
- I was born at 4:44 p.m. (and always happen to look at that clock, then)
- I have never eaten a Twinkie, nor will I. I don’t care if it’s deep fried or covered in gold.
- I quit the gum. Once I start, I just can’t stop. All or nothing, baby.
- I was a little Jonbenet Ramsey and loved it
- I call squirrels, “apples”; chipmunks, “kiwis”; and woodchucks, “animeals” (and animeals are my FAVORITE animal)
- I have developed the habit of pairing infinitives with verbs (i.e. do kicking, do eating, etc.)
- My alternate career was a funeral director (which is why I adore Six Feet Under)
- When I was young, I did ballet, horseback riding, cheerleading, played the piano and snowboarded, though I really wasn’t that good at any
- Until recently, I didn’t like bone marrow. Then I had a bone marrow custard soup in Mexico, which I am still talking about 14 months later
I’m sure there will be more randoms to come, but that’s all for now.
|Now, go in peace.|