For the past few years, I’ve been making a “Summer of Fun List” with some great, outdoor things to do during the lovely months.
I’m determined to get some activities in, but if the year, thus far, is any indication, the next few months are going to fly by, and we’ll be lucky to do half of these! Couple accelerated time with our impending move, and we may not even get to half. I’m optimistic, though, and am confident we can scratch off at least a few.
2. Yankees Game
3. Storm King
4. Shake Shack at Battery Park City (still haven't tried their burger)
5. Picnic in the Park
7. Beer Garden in Astoria
8. Brooklyn Brewery Tour
9. Manhattanhenge (July 11th)
10. Belmont Watching at a bar, perhaps Horse Box (June 11th)
11. Coney Island (possibly for the Mermaid Parade on June 18th)
12. Highline (section two opens in late June)
13. Walk Summer Streets (August 6, 13, 20)
14. Walk across the bridge to BK Bridge Park
15. Beach Day
16. Governors Island
17. Chelsea Piers Driving Range
Any summer activities you refuse to let pass by?