Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inaugural Post

Much is happening. Much has happened. This frenzied, fast-paced, fabulous life is whizzing by, and I hope to take some moments to report and reflect on it (the good, the bad and in-between). 
This year’s been a whirlwind, to say the least, and it’s probably best to start at the beginning. The first blog post is a daunting and intimidating task, as I’m wondering where to begin, what to say, how to say it and the general uncertainties associated with embarking on a new thing.
In a nutshell – this year has been big.  Since last June, I left a miserable job and started anew- now helping to manage corporate communications at one of the largest PR firms in the world; I eloped in Las Vegas with my amazing man; planned and executed (without executing myself) a real “wedding” in NYC; and bought an apartment which we’re moving to in the coming weeks. If that’s not some major life changes, condensed into a short period of time, I don’t know what is. 
Beyond the big events, I’ve kept sufficiently busy with going to shows, trying new restaurants and bars, roaming the city, and crafting. You can bet your boots there will be updates on life, food, weird things I happen upon, sane (and not so much) thoughts and ideas, and the like.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment