Monday, March 26, 2012

Florida in Photos: Part I

The Golden Girls had it right when they said “Miami has style” in their endearing and sweet jingle. And style does it have.  From the gorgeous art-deco buildings on Ocean Drive to the scene in general, Miami certainly has personality.
 



The Versace Mansion

We took it all in and extensively walked around town, enjoyed some dinners out (a very nice one at BLT Steak) and relaxed by the pool.
Signature pop-overs at BLT Steak



While it was a short one, we made the most of it and enjoyed everything from the room (which was a sweet upgrade in the Penthouse), to the pool, the town and beyond.




Creepy wall painting in our suite, which I found myself starring at often...
The property was gorgeous and provided some amazing views of the bay, in addition to great people watching at the pool.








In addition to much needed R&R and sightseeing, I got to check out their Whole Foods as I’m wont to do in other cities (and can report back to the NYers that it doesn’t hold a candle to ours). And I stopped by the local Kidrobot as I had to check out their goods and store too.

It was a great time in Miami, but our Florida stint wasn't over there. After a couple days in, we embarked to Boca Raton for the remainder.

Stay tuned for more pics to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment